Youth Hostel in Galway City Centre
Are you looking for a Youth Hostel in Galway City Centre? Barnacles Quay Street is the perfect hostel for you! Set in the lively Latin Quarter of Galway, surrounded by quirky shops, traditional pubs, excellent bars and nightclubs, we are the best located hostel in Galway. Stay in the wonderful pedestrianized area, close to Spanish Arch, Galway museum and other cultural attractions.
As you would expect with any Youth hostel, we have a range of services to make your stay more enjoyable:
- Free breakfast every morning! Pick from toast with spreads, pancakes, a range of cereals, tea, coffee or hot chocolate. The perfect way to start your day!
- Large chill out room with board games, books, video games and TV, the perfect place to mingle with other backpackers, make friends or catch some tunes from guest musicians
- WiFi is free of charge and you can use it even in your bed!
- Free walking tours every morning – perfect way to learn more about City of Tribes
- Our receptionists can book tours for you, including wonderful Cliffs of Moher, Connemara or Aran Islands. We can also recommend the best places to go out, and don’t forget to ask about discount vouchers for some of the best pubs around us!
- Extra power sockets and individual lights over each bed, to make your stay more comfortable
- All rooms are ensuite
- You can pick from a range of dorms and private rooms, so there is always something for your budget. Also perfect for groups travelling together as you can share with all your friends
Book Youth Hostel in Galway City Centre now! Have a look at our deals page for special offers or just search your dates in our online booking engine! We are looking forward to seeing you in Galway, we know you will love your stay here!