Wild Atlantic Way
7 reasons why you need to do Wild Atlantic Way this year:
1. Because of this (WOW!!!)
2. Because you will come back with camera filled with images like this:
3. Because it is the longest driving route in the world - 2,500km of the western seaboard from Inishowen to Kinsale with plenty of discovery points along the way
4. Because Lonely planet thinks you should! This is how they described Galway & Galway’s Latin Quarter where we are based:
The Latin Quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Corrib, is arguably Galway’s most colourful and culturally vibrant area. The city’s best-known and eclectic independently owned shops, pubs, restaurants and hotels are clustered here, as well as Galway’s Saturday Market, Galway City Museum and the internationally acclaimed Druid Theatre Company.
5. Because Guinness is really good for you!
6. Because only in Ireland!
Only in Ireland!! pic.twitter.com/AFQvWgG0
— Colman Sweeney (@colmansweeney) November 20, 2012
Worst trampoline ever. pic.twitter.com/qkZ3n3wqHK
— Only In Ireland (@OnlyInEire) July 20, 2013
7. Because we will look after you in Galway! (and Dublin)
Barnacles Galway is located on Quay Street, right in the heart of Galway’s Latin Quarter and on a doorstep to pubs, restaurants and night clubs! All our rooms are ensuite, inclusive of free breakfast and free wifi! With rooms ranging from private doubles & twins to dorms, you will always find something for your budget, in the heart of Galway. We are the closest hostel to Salthill as well, which is one of discovery points along the Wild Atlantic Way
For couples or families, we have 1 or 2 bedroom apartments we can upgrade you to – just let us know what you need!
For any queries get in touch on email@example.com
And don’t forget, we also have hostel in Dublin! Barnacles Temple Bar has been voted the best hostel in Ireland for the past two years in a row, and is set in the burning centre of Temple Bar! Make sure to visit both hostels on your travel through Ireland and get VIP treatment & 10% discount!
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!