Events in Galway this April
To help you plan your perfect holiday for Galway, we have a little summary of events in Galway this April! Remember, there is never a boring day in Galway – walking trails, great water sports, amazing scenery of Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Connemara as well as very lively pubs make Galway the perfect place to visit!
To save money, book one of our Galway special deals:
Galway is King package
- 2 nights in Barnacles Galway, the best located hostel in Galway
- FREE UPGRADE to 8 bed ensuite dorm
- FREE towel rental
- includes breakfast, wifi & free walking tour of Galway
- tour of Burren & Cliffs of Moher, the most visited attraction in Ireland
- Valid on weekdays, supplement applies for weekends
Rate for ALL of this? Only €55 per person!!!Request Galway is King Package
Book 2 weekday nights and get discount!
- Book through this form
- Valid in Barnacles Galway in April, excluding special event dates
- Valid in dorms only
- Breakfast, WiFi, free tours, hugs and all usual awesomeness is included!
- you need to book 2 consecutive weekday nights to get 15% discount
Events in Galway this April:
2016 is the 15th Connemara Marathon and a celebration night will be held in both Galway and Clifden. Comprising of a Half Marathon, a Full Marathon and a 39.3 mile Ultra Marathon all taking place in April. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Galway Watersports Show
The Galway Watersports Show is an annual event showcasing the a wide variety of Watersport activities aimed at the recreational, intermediate & professional Watersport enthusiast’s of Ireland.
The Cúirt International Festival of Literature is Ireland’s premier literary event. The festival annually brings approximately sixty authors of local, national and international repute to Galway for readings, workshops, discussions, book signings and much, much more.
The Galway Theatre Festival, now in it’s eighth year, will take place throughout the city with the inclusion of more venues than before including An Taibhdhearc, Druid Lane Theatre, the Town Hall Theatre, and of course, the Nuns Island Theatre. Galway theatre companies feature heavily in the programme with Blue Teapot, Mephisto, Fregoli, Moonfish, and Vagabond all involved.