Dubin Watersports deal with wakeboarding, SUP and kayaking
Are you a bit of an adrenaline junky? Or just fancy yourself as one? Whichever it is, we have the ultimate water sports package right here in the heart of Dublin – check out our awesome Dublin Watersports info:
Barnacles Temple Bar Hostel is located in the heart of Dublin’s Cultural district, and surrounded by pubs, restaurants and night clubs. We are ideally located for exploring Dublin, and our staff will help you plan your perfect holiday! With 24 hour reception, there is always someone here to help you out with any queries you might have 🙂
Experience Dublin on the water with a mix of wakeboarding and stand up paddleboarding and/or kayaking at Wakedock, Ireland’s first cable wake park in the Grand Canal Dock. Their System 2.0 is ideal for beginners to learn wakeboarding and with their 3 obstacles advanced riders are guaranteed tons of fun. Mix up the excitement with some SUP and/or kayaking and explore the Dublin Docklands from the water. All equipment is provided, all you need is swimwear and a towel!
- 2 nights stay at Barnacles Temple Bar, the best located hostel in Dublin & voted the best hostel in Ireland
- Ensuite dorm rooms will be allocated based on availability & group size
- Wakeboarding session (our Marketing Manager cannot get enough of it!)
- SUP and /or kayaking session
- FREE light breakfast
- FREE walking tour of Dublin
- FREE maps
All this for only 73 euro!
Go for the ultimate experience – Add our legendary pub crawl for only €12 – it includes glass of Guinness, shots in every pub you visit, beer pong and entry into one of the top nightclubs in Dublin!
*min 10 people required for the package price to apply
* valid on weekends and weekdays through 2014, supplement applies for bank holidays and special event dates
*subject to availability