Backpackers Hostel Dublin Temple Bar
Made for a modern day backpacker, suitable for solo travelers, couples or groups at the best location in town and with awesome reviews, seems like a good start for picking a hostel. While you were looking for Backpackers Hostel Dublin Temple Bar you found Barnacles Temple Bar Hostel – perfect solution when looking for backpackers hostel in Dublin’s awesome Temple Bar area!
For modern day backpacker we have all modern facilities you may need:
- Free buffet breakfast with toast, different spreads, cereals, pancakes (yaaay), coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Large self catering kitchen
- Comfy chill out room for yoga, watching telly, playing games or surfing internet
- Free WiFi through the whole building
- Different room sizes – private double or twins and 4 to 10 bed dorms, all ensuite
- All beds have own power plug and light
- Safety locks on under bed storage for added secruity
The best thing about our Backpackers Hostel Dublin Temple Bar? It’s kind hard to pick between location and awesome staff to be honest.
Location is second to none – we are set in the cultural and entertainment heart of Dublin, in legendary Temple Bar. The Temple Bar pub itself is two doors down (so if you are looking to party, to experience night life, and pubs awesomeness this is the best place to stay!) and we are literally surrounded by restaurants, bars, pubs, street art, 2nd hand shops etc… There is so much to see and do just around us, you may never even go out of Temple Bar!
And our staff is really as awesome as we say… we have gathered them here to give you some advises about what to see and do in Dublin, Ireland and further afield as your travel on. You are likely to meet one of our super reception team when you check in, so why not meet them before you come here? Check their recommendations out: Oliver, Helena, Plinny and Olivia
Backpackers, see you soon in Dublin’s Temple Bar?